BMA House is the home of the British Medical Association, but it is also a renowned sustainable events venue in central London.
They are very proud to have implemented the following measures to reduce their impact on the environment:
- Delegate carbon footprint reduced by 69% (since 2018).
- Water usage reduced by 5.4 million litres per year.
- Gas, fuel and electricity are strictly sourced from renewable sources only.
- Clean Air Walking Route to venue – 57% air pollution reduction.
- Carbon balanced and water neutral events options.
- Plastic and paper free events options.
- Biodiverse landscaping.
- Onsite herb garden – used as part of catering provisions.
- Carbon neutral interior design and decor
- Sustainable lighting in venue (LEDs & PIR)
- Tap Water to Ozone cleaning system
- Cycle to Work scheme (including free bike maintenance)- over 40% staff uptake.
- Sustainable IT infrastructure
There are 26 different rooms available for hire at BMA House, with capacities ranging from 12 to 320 seated, 375 reception style. If you are planning a large or small conference in central London and would like to consider a sustainable venue, this is one that should be considered.
Address: Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JP
To find out more about hiring an event space at BMA House, just call us on 020 7186 8687, or fill in the form below.