Shoreditch Town Hall is a Grade II listed building which is available to hire for a wide range of events.
Comprising 8 principal spaces, across 48,000 sq. ft. from the Victorian grandeur of the Assembly Hall to the warren of untouched basement spaces, Shoreditch Town Hall is home to a busy year round programme – a unique destination space for a range of events and live performance, from contemporary theatre and dance, to corporate dinners and weddings, film shoots to exhibitions.
Located on the first floor of Shoreditch Town Hall, the Assembly Hall is the ideal location for corporate dinners, product launches, awards ceremonies, talks and more. Indeed whatever your event requirement, the Assembly Hall offers a flexible space which is packed full of character.
The Ditch is the warren of untouched basement rooms underneath the original building. These varied interconnecting rooms with individual names such as the Servants Parlour and Old Document Store, original features, exposed brickwork and pipes, fireplaces and stoves provide a unique and intimate setting for events. Suitable for product launches, as a unique reception space and much more.
- Assembly Hall: 250-750 seated, 500 reception
- Council Chamber: 80-120 seated, 200 reception
- Mayor’s Parlour: 30-60 seated, 60 reception
- Large Committee Room: 40-70 seated, 70 reception
- Medium Committee Room: 25-40 seated, 35 reception
- Small Committee Room: 12-20 seated, 20 reception
- The Ditch: 120 seated, 120 reception
- Old Servery: 30-50 seated, 70 reception
Address: 380 Old Street, London EC1V 9LT
To find out more about booking your Shoreditch Town Hall for your next event, just call us on 020 7186 8687, or fill in the form below.